Thanks to all who caught me at the Moving Your Business Forward conference this morning in Columbus. As promised here are a few links to some articles, a few blog entries and some online demos that may be of interest to you. Thanks again!
- Microsoft Study on impact of technology on minority and women-owned businesses
- Atlanta Tribune - CRM: What is it?
- Atlanta Tribune - Is Silence Golden?
- The Network Journal - Managing Customer Relations
- The Network Journal - Community Relations: 21st Century tools
- GoDekalb.com - Using On-demand services to grow your small business
- GoDekalb.com - How Booker T Washington (and blogging) Helped Me Win Business
- CRM Magazine - The State of CRM in Minority Business
- CRM Magazine - The New CRM: Community Relationship Management
- Brent's Blog - Why RSS will be more important than email to small businesses
- Brent's Blog - What I found when I Googled myself
- Brent's Blog - GAAP for small business: Google-as-a-Platform
- Brent's Blog - Small Biz should dial "M" for CRM success
- Brent's Blog - Power to the Pod People
- BlackBerry webcast series for small business
- Using Microsoft CRM within Microsoft Outlook - www.crm2.org/Biztech/MicrosoftCRM.htm
- Integrating CRM with eCommerce with NetSuite CRM+ - www.crm2.org/Biztech/netsuite.htm
- Integrating CRM with your website using Salesforce.com - www.crm2.org/Biztech/WebLeadsLa b.htm
- Opportunities management using Oracle OnDemand - www.crm2.org/Biztech/opportunities.htm
- Accessing ACT! data from the BlackBerry - www.crm-essentials.com/handheld .htm
- Salesforce.com and the BlackBerry - www.crm-essentials.com/sfdc_scenario.htm
And here are the slides to the presentation:
Enjoy and thanks again!!!