Thanks to everyone who has spread the word about the Kick-start package. As I recap, Hewlett Packard (HP) has given me a laptop - a brand new HP ProBook 4425s notebook computer, powered by AMD - that I'd like to give to a small business person.
Not only has HP stepped up here to make this happen, but the following great products have been donated to me to include in the giveaway:
- BlackBerry Torch
- Microsoft Office 2010 Pro
- Sage ACT! 2011
- Adobe Acrobat X Pro
- Intuit Quickbooks Plus Online subscription
If you'd like to have chance to win this package, all you have to do send me an email describing how you would be able to use this package to help your business get off to a quick start in 2011. You can be a new startup, or an experienced small business. If you'd like to nominate someone other than yourself, please feel free to do so! Here's what you need to know:
· Keep your contest essays to 500 words or less
· Send it to me by 3pm ET Monday December 27th
· Include company information, website, social networks you belong to, blogs, etc. (this is not included in essay word count)
· The winner has to have a US address, as I will only ship it within the US
· There will be only one winner
· The winner will be announced the first week of the new year
· Email entries should be sent to Brent [at] BrentLeary [dot] com with the subject line of 2011 Technology Kick-start Contest
That's it! I will select the winner from the entries that come in by 3pm ET December 27th. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at the address above.
Once again a big thanks to HP for inspiring this idea - and for all the vendors who are pitching in great small business products to make this a truly awesome package. And finally thanks once again to everybody who checked out my blog and columns throughout the years.